...or however you would say a one month anniversary... was on Monday December 1. We had a great day, and we were very happy. I (Iwalani) can't believe that we have already been married for an entire month. My husband is wonderful, and I love him. We had dinner on Monday night, to celebrate, at Fuddruckers. It was YUMMY! I have discovered the new bestest ever french fries, and what makes them even better is that they have wonderful nacho cheese that you can put all over them. It was pretty much the best dinner ever. And Jeremy had a bite of my crispy chicken sandwich and decided that he was never going to eat another Fuddruckers Hamburger ever again. We over all had a great night. I love the nights that I have off and I can spend with my husband. Well, I guess we will see what week 5 brings. Love you all!
The Nichols :)
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sister Cardon called is the mesaversary, don't know how to spell it.
I'm glad you had a great night!
We love having you come visit.
That game was great!
MOM
"mensiversary"
"MEN-SI-VER-SA-RY (m n se-v r se-r ) noun
1. The monthly recurring date of a past event, especially one of
historical, national, or personal importance
2. A celebration commemorating such a date.
from Latin: mensis, month + versus, past participle of vertere, to turn."
BUT! this is really a MADE UP word, which makes it even BETTER!! :-D it is patterened after how they made anniversary, with the Latin being "annum" for year. ISNT THAT COOL?!? nani---you are BRILLIANT! (plus beautiful and nicey-facey)
*MUAH!* BYE!
Post a Comment