Saturday, March 21, 2009
Our first birthdays...
So, we have now each had a birthday since we got married, and both of them were great. For his we were coming home from Utah, and he drove the entire way home. We watched movies on his lap top, and ate junk food, and un-beknownst to me, he was spending the whole time racing against the estimated time on his gps seeing how much time he could take off. But it was a good drive and then we got to spend the rest of the night together. For my birthday I had the day off work, but only because I was sick. So Jeremy brought me home flowers and then said that we could do whatever I wanted that night. So we went to dinner, and then he took me to the mall to use the gift certificate that his parents gave me. Then we came home. All in all they were good just because we spent them together. I love that guy more than I can ever say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Racing, I see. Jeremy is a closet race car driver. HMNN.
We love you. I'm glad you had good birthdays.
MOM
Sounds like you guys had fuN!! Happy late birthday!! I am glad to hear that you found a great man that loves you so much. You guys are so cute together!
Yay for birthdays! I am glad that your mom sent me the address to your blog so I can spy on you ;). Hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment