Tuesday, July 19, 2011

275

Last night (Monday) we had some friends from our ward over to have Family Home Evening and play games. I am thankful for the inspired people that have instituted Family Home Evening. We don't have it every week, but it is something that I want to start doing. We had a devotional with a quote, scripture, and song, and then we discussed it for a while. Then we played Hand 'n Foot, which is one of our favorite card games (go to www.handnfootgame.com for details). It was just fun to spend the evening with friends and with my sweet heart. As we are getting ready to have this baby it makes me realize that there are a few things that we need to do better, and FHE is one of them. I want that to be an important part of our family and our babies lives growing up.

No comments: