Monday, March 19, 2012
Corry laughing out loud!
Last week while we were at Grandma Karen's house, I was playing with Corry and he started laughing so hard I thought I was going to die it was so cute. But by the time that mom got the iPod's video camera working he had stopped. I was so sad because I didn't know if it was going to be something that he would do regularly, or if it was a one time deal... So, I was a little sad. But today we were at Goosie and Duck Duck's house for family home evening with grandpa and grandma, and while Goosie was teaching the lesson, grandpa was (irreverently) playing with Corry, and he started laughing out loud again! It was just as adorable as, if not more than, the last time. So I am not worried that it won't happen again. I just have to realize that those little giggles are so precious and special that I have to take advantage of them so that I don't have to worry about losing them. I love this little boy so much. He is our little miracle boy and such a joy to have in our family. We are so blessed to be able to welcome him into our home. And I am so lucky to have Jeremy by my side every day as we embark on this new adventure and grow to love each other more each day by working and playing together. I am also glad to be close to all the grandmas and grandpas, they are such a blessing to us and to Corry. I don't know what I would do without them. We wish that all the Aunts and Uncles lived closer too, but that just means we have to enjoy the times when they are here, or we are there, that much more. :) We love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey I resembl -- I mean I resent you saying I was irreverent during FHE. But it was fun when Corry laughed while giving us kisses. See fun is not irreverent. Man is that he might have joy.
Keep telling yourself that... :) You know that saying... there's a time and a place for everything? Apply that next time. ;) Poor Goose was teaching and could hardly get a word in edgewise. I enjoyed the laughing though, regardless of time and place. But I wasn't the one making him laugh, so I don't have to feel bad. :P
Post a Comment