Thursday, November 13, 2008
Just one reason why my husband is wonderful...
We just moved into a new apartment when we were married, and are still in the unpacking phase. This means that we had all of the stuff we moved in from our respective residences, and then all the presents that we received at our reception/my bridal shower, all over the apartment. I spent all day going through things and washing dishes, and trying to figure out where to start organizing, and despite all my efforts when I left the apartment looked like an even bigger mess. So I went to work and then I came home very early in the morning to find a note from my husband on the door saying that he hoped that I liked the apartment and that he loves me and that he did it just for me. I opened the door and saw, not the messy apartment that I had left that evening, but a beautiful home where I could walk and it is organized, and there was a different spirit there. He worked all night to get it ready for me when I got home from work and I loved it. So this is one of many reasons I love the man I married.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow you are one lucky lady. My husband wasn't much of a help when we moved, haha. I guess that is better though because I had a place in mind for everything and he kept putting things in the wrong place :P.
awe! how SWEET!! :-D yep! that jeremy is a wonderful for sure! :o) how nice for you to have such a sweet spirit in your home and to love serve and care for one another :o) *MUAH!* lots of loves for you both! BIG HUGS!
Post a Comment