Wednesday, December 22, 2010

352

Today I am thankful for my sweet husband. He got up this morning and went to work and didn't even tell me he wasn't feeling well. He is such a good provider. He always makes sure that we have what we need. We are so blessed. :)

2 comments:

Mark and Teandra said...

Awww, that is a nice remy. Mark does the same thing, and it makes me grateful to be a girl :o) OK, AND to have a nice husband (hehe! jk mark and remy!) *MUAH!* i love reading your blogs, but I don't know what to day in them. Maybe I will just say "LOVE YOU!" in them so you know I read them :o) I always like it when people comment on my posts...even though I havent posted in like, a year.

2 Nichols Makes a Dime said...

Yay for you commenting on my blogs. I will try to make there be something to comment on. :) but I Love You is just perfect. :)