Wednesday, December 8, 2010
I just learned how to blog from my iPod:)
What this means is that I will actually be blogging regularly. I might also figure out how to post pictures. My goal is to post at least once a week if not more. So I guess we'll see how it works. And I will be starting with talking about how excited I am to decorate my own house for Christmas. Last year we moved into our house on Christmas Eve. So we didn't get to decorate, and before that we lived in an Apartment so there was only minimal decorating possible. So we have already decorated our tree and we have the lights for the house too. We haven't got them up yet but we are excited to put them up. We'll post some pictures when we finish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment