Saturday, January 15, 2011
329
Yesterday I was thankful to my mom and all her wonderful friends, and my in-laws and our family, for all the hard work that they did on my wedding and reception. I was looking at pictures with a friend, and remembering back while I was trying to go to school and work and I picked out colors and flowers, then my sweet mother made all the plans. And after we were sealed together for time and all eternity at 10:00 am on Saturday November 1, 2008, we went to a luncheon that my wonderful in-laws set up. Then that night after we had gone and checked in to our hotel room, we just walked into the most beautifully decorated wedding reception I have ever been to. I didn't have to worry about anythig that day because my wonderful family did everything that needed doing. I love you all. And thank you mom also for making my beautiful wedding cake it was better than I could have ever imagined, and delicious too. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment