Sunday, February 20, 2011

293 & 292

Yesterday (Saturday) I was thankful that Jeremy was home when Brother Berthleson came to release me from my calling as Laurel's Advisor, because I cried and he gave me hugs and just let me cry. I am really going to miss (not only my laurels but) all those girls. And today (Sunday) I am thankful for my wonderful new calling as the Nursery Leader. I have gone from one extreme, of the oldest of the young women, to the other extreme of the youngest of the primary children. I know that this will be a challenging calling but I know that I can do it because I will be set apart to the job, and I will have my wonderful husband there to help me and support me when I need him. I am excited to meet the other women that are assigned to nursery also and get to work with them too. :)

2 comments:

Mark and Teandra said...

*hug*! You are such a wonderful WONDERFUL face nani! I know you will love the nursery :o)

Unknown said...

Husbands that give hugs are great. Your Mom wishes she had a sweet hubby.