Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Close Call.... :(
So the latest news in this baby adventure was a few days in the labor and delivery unit. I started having contractions, and so they admitted me to stop them. I am only 31 weeks along, and that is pretty early to deliver. So we got there around 10 am on Sunday and were finally released around 2 pm on Tuesday afternoon. I am now home and resting, and taking it easy. I've been tired a lot lately, and my back has been bothering me, I was starting to think maybe I needed to start taking things easier for a while. But I thought that I would be ok, and that it was just normal to get tired. I have been thinking that maybe this was God's way of saying that I need to take care of myself and my baby, and maybe let other people help me for a while. :( It's kind of crazy how things happen like that. God tries to tell us things, but then sometimes has to make us see another way if we don't initially pay enough attention. I am taking these next 2 months as a time to read good books, to finish crafts that I haven't had time to finish, and to get things ready for Corry to come. Also, this will be a good time to study the scriptures from a new prespective. I was reading in 1 Nephi 1 in the Book of Mormon the other day, and saw something that I have never noticed before. And I have read that chapter more than any other chapter in the book because that is where you start reading. I couldn't imagine how I hadn't seen it before. And I realized that I was not reading the book with the same eyes this time. I am reading it with the eyes of a new mother trying to learn the things that she will need to know to teach her children the gospel, and how to be more like Christ. I can't wait to keep going and learning, and to find out what new and amazing things God wants to teach me through the scriptures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
*hug* i love you nani! you will be a great mommy! :-D *muah!* glad you are both doing good!
Post a Comment